MICROSOFT CORPORATION has 10 openings in its Redmond, WA offices for Software Engineers.
- Resp. for dev. or testing comp. SW apps, syst, or svcs.
- Eval reqs., est. dev. costs, design & implt SW, rev. design & implt, improve dev. process, perform unit testing, comm status, analyze risks & compromises, integrate SW into a larger syst, or diag & resolve issues.
- Work autonomously on specif SW feature areas or components, contrib. broadly to prod. dev. & dem. character. of emerging tech. leadership.
- May be assigned to various proj. that utilize req. tech. skills to deploy successful prod. releases, from early prod. def & scoping to detailed specification, implt & roll-out phases.
- Master’s degr or foreign equiv. degr in Comp. Sci., Eng, Math, Info Syst, Phy, or rel., &
- Any computer-related title and 2 years of SW dev. exp. formulating & analyzing SW reqs. utilizing C, C++, C# and/or another high-level programming language.
Position also requires educ. or exp. in:
- Designing, implementing, testing and monitoring of software applications/services;
- Debugging Windows applications;
- Multi-threaded programming;
- Data Structures;
- and WinDBG.
The offered base pay range for this specific position (MIC67825), in Redmond, WA, is $163,637 to $193,637. Microsoft has diff. base pay ranges for diff. work locations w/in the U.S., which allows us to pay EEs competitively & consistently in diff. geo markets. Indiv. base pay depends on var. factors, in addition to primary work loc, such as complexity & responsibility of role, job duties/reqs., & rel. exp. & skills.
Base pay ranges are reviewed & typically updated each yr. Offers are made w/in the base pay range applicable at the time. At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for add’l. rewards, including merit increases, annual bonus & stock. These awards are allocated based on indiv. perf. In addition, certain roles also have the opp. to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan & EE’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of employment with Microsoft & the country work location. U.S.-based EEs have access to medical, dental, & vision insurance, a 401(k) plan & co. match, short- & long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, & wellbeing benefits, among others. U.S.-based full-time EEs also receive 10 paid holidays, & accrue vacation at a rate of 5 hrs/pay period worked, (hrly EEs accrue 4.62 hrs/pay period worked), & 80 hrs paid sick time (hrly EEs accrue .03846 hrs/hr worked) per calendar yr. Send resumes to: Recruitment & Employment Office, MICROSOFT CORPORATION, Attn: Job Ref#: MIC67825, P.O. Box 56625, Atlanta, GA 30343