Hybrid (Stockholm, Sweden)
Fast Travel Games
We are a VR game developer and publisher based in Stockholm, founded by industry veterans, creating games set in beautiful, rich and immersive worlds, where great narratives have a natural home.
In our current position as developer and publisher of both internal and third-party VR titles, we are now looking for a Social Media/Community Manager to strengthen the Marketing team! Your mission will primarily be to boost our presence and quality on social media and in the gaming communities by creating engaging posts, connecting and communicating with the gamers and gathering valuable insights to help us improve. If this sounds interesting, you might be just what we are looking for! The role is full time & local in Stockholm and reports to the CMO.
What you’ll do:
- Daily management of social media channels across the studio’s multiple internal & external titles including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok & Discord.
- Creation of engaging content to meet our business needs & ideate the assets to go alongside this.
- Write astounding copy for use across all our channels as well as Reddit, Facebook community groups & newsletters.
- Maintain a consistent brand image & voice across all social platforms.
- Devise & assist in crafting Social Strategies for our upcoming internal & external titles.
- Plan for and execute community-driven initiatives like playtests, early access beats, live streams and more!
- Own customer support communication.
- Connect & nurture the relationships with key community influencers.
- Understanding of social media marketing.
- Ability to ideate engaging content.
- Strong sense of brand voice.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and video editing tools is preferable, but not necessary.
- Strong organizational skills (including time management).
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- The ability to accept feedback and critique to allow your work to excel.
- Strong passion for gaming.
- Previous experience from working in the VR games industry.
- Comfortable on camera.
- Experience with live streaming.
- Customer Relations experience.
This role is local in Stockholm, currently a hybrid model of attendance in office and working from home is applied.