Permanent / Full Time
Salary £80k-£120k + generous benefits package
Location pick one location – London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
Flexi working available
We are currently looking for a Sharepoint 0365 Information Architect to join a leading innovative data team in a prestigious organisation. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package.
The role will be to act as the information architecture and records management subject matter expert for the Content Services practice. You will work with our clients to help drive and deliver key elements of our client’s future enterprise architecture based upon M365 for Information and Records Management. The role will be delivery focused working alongside clients to assess their current maturity and creating a gap analysis across their records management capability. You will work with clients to help develop roadmaps to move focus to delivery of key requirements including retention, classification, education across the business information policies, and labelling for integration into platforms including O365, SharePoint on-premise, BOX and OpenText.
We are interested in seeing candidates with a good mix of the following:
* We are interested in seeing candidates with pure architecture background
* Extensive Knowledge of M365, SharePoint Online and Teams with an understanding of the Security and Compliance Centre
* A strong track record building critical solutions using Office 365 and Azure, with end-to-end project responsibility and providing technological consultancy services to a range of clients;
* Strong background in systems architecture and relevant technologies for SharePoint On-premise solutions including SharePoint 2016, 2019, K2 and Nintex;
* Creating architectural solutions from existing and new requirements with experience of developing solutions at varying scales of data and complexity;
* Demonstrated implementation and experience of most aspects of enterprise architecture frameworks to help lead and optimise business operations in an architectural context;
* Strong analytical skills and be comfortable using data and analytics to inform product decisions and business strategy
* Deep knowledge of Enterprise Information Architecture and demonstrable experience in its application.
* Leading the information architecture stream for a global compliance and Digital workplace programmes to address national, regional, and industry-specific requirements governing the collection and use of data.
* Skilled in relevant applications such as Visio, OmniGraffle or similar, to help clients visualise their domain model;
* Experience of working across a variety of sectors with world leading organisations.
This position would be suitable for those who have held the following titles; information architect, architect, 0365 architect, enterprise architect, enterprise information architect and system architect.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Contact Name: Peter Hirst