Jenson Capital Group
We are seeking a Commercial/Multifamily Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee all of the day-to-day property management functions and all ascpects of the assigned portfolios general operations.
- Property site visits
- Foster and maintain positive tenant relations through tenant meetings, timely responses and follow-up on work orders
- Monitor and maintain properties in AppFolio system for service calls and ensuring timely completion
- Oversight of preparing tenant notifications for property activities and lease compliance.
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations’ rules and regulations
- Handle all aspects of assigned properties, including emergency repairs/issues.
- Bid, hire, manage, and coordinate vendors.
- Maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance services & supervising repairs.
- Manage operating property budgeting, including value savings and CAM reconcialiations
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses.
- Communicate and maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in AppFolio is a must
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Property Management Real Estate experience.
Jenson Capital Group is a diversified real estate acquisition, development and management group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its portfolio of proven and well-located properties including multi-family, industrial, retail, and office properties through acquisition and development. At Jenson Capital we foster a family-friendly and supportive workplace, collaborative and employee-focused with an emphasis on quality, integrity, trust, and accountability. We are looking to bring someone on board as soon as possible. We provide a rewarding and challenging environment. We expect a lot, but give a lot in return. Strongly refer candidates local to Los Angeles as no relocation assistance will be provided. All qualified candidates will be contacted directly.