Brighton, East Sussex
£30,000 – £37,000
Leading digital media agency specialising in SEO, PPC, Digital PR and Content in the centre of Brighton seeks a WordPress Developer to join their team. They work with an interesting portfolio of clients in various sectors and industries.
They are looking for a talented WordPress Developer to join their dynamic and growing team. You will have at least 2 years’ experience and be able to demonstrate a wide variety of development work within your professional portfolio.
This role will require you to be in their office in central Brighton 5 days a week and although there may be work from home on occasions this is an in-office job and transport to and from Brighton office should be considered.
As a WordPress Developer you’ll work as a core part of the team to deliver digital solutions for their clients. You’ll play a key role in assisting with briefs, concept development, and turning these into workable new web based solutions.
As well as showing great development skills, they are also looking for somebody who shows a true passion for development and is looking to get heavily involved in client and business websites. The ideal candidate will bring lots of ideas and knowledge to the team and won’t be afraid to voice their opinion in all aspects of the job.
Essential Knowledge & Skills: WordPress Developer
- A deep understanding and knowledge of WordPress from theme and plugin development.
- Experience of creating themes from Adobe XD (or similar) mock-ups.
- Knowledge of various browsers (Edge, Safari, Firefox etc), their quirks and how to overcome them in the delivery of websites.
- Demonstrate a core belief in outstanding user experience and interaction design for the benefit of the end user.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment servicing multiple clients and working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to analyse information appropriately and find best solutions taking a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
- Central Brighton location
- Organic promotions (they promote within)
- 28 days paid Annual Leave plus bank Holidays
- Scottish Widows Pension
- Personal Development plan with biannual reviews and objective setting
- Regular employee training sessions
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Regular office socials
- Office Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Office Dog and Tropical Fish tank!
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.