Position: Project Manager (Banking/Financial)
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Duration: Full Time
We are looking for a candidate able to lead & own the development & integration of product/service lines. Understands the technical requirements; develops the technology project plan and communicates the schedule to the team. Liaison with technical & domain architects to facilitate the selection of appropriate technologies to meet the customer requirements.
Role and responsibilities
• Exciting opportunity for you to build your career as a Project Manager. Incedo will be happy to connect, if you have keen interest in designing and architecture of platforms leveraging emerging technologies
• Incumbent will own a E2E solution design and recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
• Experience with large integrations projects or application modernization projects.
• Develop design specifications and other system-related information.
• Provide technical guidance and support development of systems.
• Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
• Strong process with an understanding of the importance of documentation (use-cases, design, arch, test case etc.)
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
• Full understanding of SDLC and the available tooling that would support such a process. Good Knowledge of MS Project/Jira.
• Driving projects from initiation to closure, all phases of SDLC(preferably Agile).
• Develops and implements project plan, or sub-element of a project, including cost, schedule, risk, and performance for new software product introduction or continuation.
• Stakeholder Management, Risk Management.
• Strong program and project management experience, in particular experience of multi-year change programs impacting a broad set of stakeholders across an organization.
• Previous experience working in Financial Services (Banking).
• An excellent communicator with influencing skills at all levels.
• Experienced in working with offshore development teams and remote team working in general.
• Assist in developing and communicating the objectives of an audit and of other planned services to team members
• Prepare walkthrough narratives, flowcharts, and other memos.
• Drive Client calls and act as front face to customer.
• Escalation Management, respond to issues in a timely manner, provide Root Cause Analysis documentation.
• Experience in machine learning with python is desirable
• 10 to 12 years of work experience in systems or application development
• B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred.