Hybrid (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
PLAYERUNKNOWN Productions is an independent development studio based in Amsterdam, focused on creating massive sandbox worlds. Our multi-disciplinary team is using an array of new and emerging technologies to push the envelope of what is possible with open worlds in gaming. Our goal is to build deep, systemic playgrounds on a planetary scale, populated by thousands of players.
PLAYERUNKNOWN Productions is looking for an experienced, gameplay-focused engineer who excels at prototyping.
The goals are to prototype and iterate on simulated systems to create an emergent gameplay experience.
- Work closely together with other discipline leads, producer and creative director
- Setup the technical direction for a project and technical design with input from your team in conjunction with the chief engineer
- Create solid technical designs that support the best implementation of a feature or system
- Adapt and expand upon the studio pipeline and coding standards
- Profile, analyze and optimize game performance
- 3+ years experience as a Gameplay Programmer role or similar
- Strong knowledge of C++, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- 5+ years Unreal Engine experience
- Experienced in converting Blueprint to C++
- Strong knowledge on UE Blueprints
- Experienced in optimizing code in UE and the Unreal pipeline
- Passionate about large-scale / open world / sandbox games.
- Comfortable with shifting goals and directions.
- Experience with open development a plus.
Amsterdam or Remote (within similar time zone)
REACH OUT TO US
If there is anything you would like to know before hitting the “APPLY” button, you can always reach out to our Recruiters here on LinkedIn or at: email@example.com