Nigel Frank International
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist in the development of the facility IT/ERP strategy and vision.
* Involvement/support on business process projects and initiatives that involve IT/ERP system changes.
* Meet with stakeholders and process owners to facilitate change prioritization and testing.
* Collaborate with the business and IT team to troubleshoot day-to-day systems issues, identify root causes, and gather business impact to help prioritize the order in which they are being addressed.
* Daily support of critical operations hardware (handheld scanners, printers, shipping/receiving stations, etc.).
* Incident management and escalation.
* Proactive communication of identified issues to impacted users.
* Assist with system training and train-the-trainer sessions.
* Perform other duties as assigned, including cross-training critical IT functions.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field.
* Experience with SQL Server, TSQL and SSMS
* Experience with Azure DevOps
* Experience supporting ERP system
* Experience working for manufacturing, logistics, or parts company.
* Working knowledge of Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
* Must have proven analytical/problem-solving skills.
Contact Name: Ali Rajpoot