Founded in 2015, OpenZeppelin is the premier crypto cybersecurity technology and services company, trusted by the most used DeFi and NFT projects in the world.
Our mission is to protect the open economy, safeguarding tens of billions of dollars in funds for leading crypto organizations including Aave, Coinbase, Compound, Ethereum Foundation, TheGraph and many others.
The OpenZeppelin team, spread across 30+ countries in the world, is responsible for creating the most popular Open Source Library for Smart Contract development in the world with over 15 million downloads! The expertise we’ve built along the years allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for some of the most well known players in the market.
With the success of our products, our security audit work, and the open source educational efforts, we are setting the industry standards for secure systems of a hyper-fast-growing industry and we’re looking for more folks to help us on our mission.
About this role
OpenZeppelin is seeking a motivated and highly skilled Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Operations team for a 6 months FTC role (with the potential of becoming full time). Your main objective will be to transform data into insights through state of the art dashboards that can be used by leadership to make business decisions. You will work in extracting data from multiple sources, manipulating and validating data, conducting root cause analysis, helping design and implement analytics programs, generate reports, and collaborate with various teams to ensure we are optimizing our resources. To succeed in this position, you must be driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will work as part of the Operations team but will actively collaborate with other teams, including Marketing and Sales.
What you’ll be doing
- Implementing fetching of data from various data sources
- Manage sources that contain both semi-structured and unstructured data
- Implement and improve ETL pipelines, interacting with AWS cloud services and various databases
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models
- Collaborate to perform data and process analyses required
- Develop and utilize dashboards effectively
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis and visualization
- Bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related field
- Experience with any visualization tool (e.g., Tableau, Quicksight)
- Experience in SQL querying
- Highly organized experience with attention to detail and excellent ability to execute on deliverables.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced English communication skills â all of our internal and external communications are in English.
Nice to have
- Experience in AWS Athena, AWS Glue, AWS Lambda
- Have a mix of technical and business experience
- Unlimited holidays ð
- Fully remote: your way of working ð
- Paid parental leave & benefits for primary or second caregiver ð
- Team events: onboarding tour & company retreats in different locations around the world ð
- Work from home office equipment stipend of up to $500 USD ðª
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities ðª
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice ð©âð»
- Learning: technical training; spoken language lessons in any language of your choice (using Italki) ð£
- Working with a global team in a fast-growing industry ð
At OpenZeppelin, we are an equal opportunity employer and we value different perspectives. We are committed to building a diverse workforce. This includes but is not limited to gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. In this uniqueness, we find the most value. Come join us!