L&T TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED
L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a listed subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited focused on Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. We offer consultancy, design, development and testing services across the product and process development life cycle. Our customer base includes 52 Fortune 500 companies and 51 of the world’s top ER&D companies, across industrial products, medical devices, transportation, telecom & hi-tech, and the process industries. Headquartered in India, we have over 14,700 employees spread across 17 global design centers, 27 global sales offices and 48 innovation labs as of December 31, 2018. For additional information about L&T Technology Services log on to www.LntTechservices.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of engineering design & development concepts of automotive BIW system .
- Very good proficiency in CATIA V5/V6
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Engineering.
- 3+ years of proven experience designing high-volume designs of BIW parts
- Development of outer skin panels (A-Surface) in collaboration with OEM Design Studio, Design Engineering, CAE, etc.
- Development of inner panels, reinforcements, brackets and other structural panel
- Ability to create and completion of Sheet metal parts e.g. brackets, Panels, etc
- Design of automotive component parts in CATIA V5. Experience in creating 3D designs and 2D drawings (e.g. CATIA V5 only)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and capability to drive 10 people offshore team
- Actively engage with Automotive OEM design engineers to collaborate on design projects for trading off cost, mass, joining methods, formability, and performance.
- Interpret CAE simulation results and integrate recommendations into product design
- Strong working knowledge of Design for Manufacturing, including formability with GD&T and dimensional engineering