About the Company
Founded in 1996, Cash Store (a Cottonwood Financial brand) is one of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in the United States. With a customer-centric focus, we offer an innovative mix of FinTech and brick-and-mortar financial products and services through our online customer portal, Cashstore.com, as well as through our 230+ retail locations in 3 states.
Key Company Facts
- Healthy balance sheet
- Positioned to grow
- Locations are 100% company owned – no franchises
Current States List
Company Quick Look
- Number of employees: 850+
- Work Environment: Business Casual
- Year Founded: 1996
- Primary Business: Retail Consumer Finance
Provide best-in-class customer service and offer an innovative and evolving mix of FinTech and brick-and-mortar financial products and services.
The US consumer finance industry has annual revenues exceeding $40 billion. Retail consumer finance companies serve a diverse mix of consumers who are seeking short-term cash loans as a low cost alternative to costly bank fees, late payment penalties, and other less desirable short-term credit options.
Current Product Mix
- Installment Loans
- Title Loans
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision
- Voluntary life/AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Paid maternity, paternity, bereavement, extended medical leave, and jury duty
- Corporate discount program on “personal cell phone accounts” with select providers
- Corporate Discount program on Microsoft 365 “Home Use Program”
- Business casual work environment
Cash Store is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.